Friday, 23 October 2015

Feature Friday: VE Cosmetics


This week's Feature Friday post is all about the 100% ethically sourced independent cosmetics brand VE Cosmetics. VE Cosmetics was born out of a love of make up and cruelty free choices - all their products are handmade, vegan friendly and not tested on animals. Having recently became vegan I jumped at the chance to work with them when they got in touch!



I created an exclusive limited run of Pixie Poop logo necklaces, based on their logo by The Patchwork Monkey, to celebrate the launch of their new Pixie Poop eyeshadow range.





The Pixie Poop necklaces comes on a 16" chain, and like all Little Miss Delicious designs, all the necklaces are hand sculpted from polymer clay, baked then hand painted and glazed for a shiny finish.


If you purchase it with a Pixie Poop eye shadow it even comes in its own little presentation box! 


Find VE Cosmetics online:


2 comments:

  1. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. טיפול בפצעונים

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. spa tampa

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...