Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Shop Update: Happy Ever After Collection

For some reason I go through phases were I just can't bring myself to watch anything but Disney, so thought it only fitting to do a mini collection full of enchanted inspired treats! 


The new Happy Ever After Collection is full of dreamy castles, magical mirrors and other fairytale favourites.

 


 
As always, each piece is lovingly hand sculpted, then delicately hand painted and glazed for a shiny finish. No  moulds or stencils are used in the creation process, making each item completely unique and special in its own way.  



It's also the first time I've ever used glitter in the varnish to seal each piece, and it turned out even better than I expected!


http://www.littlemissdelicious.com/ourshop/cat_975384-Happy-Ever-After-Collection.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...