Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Shop Update: Sweet Spring Collection

The latest collection to hit www.littlemissdelicious.com is definitely one of my favourites I've made so far!

Inspired by all things Spring, the Sweet Spring Collection is full of cute daisies, bouncing bunnies and delicious Spring snack favourites. 




The Delicious Daisy Chain is one of my all time favourite designs, mostly because it's the first time I've ever attached charms together in a chain in that way, and I'm so so happy with how it turned out!




I had so much fun researching Spring favourites, and even more fun making them. Nothing beats binging on hot cross buns and being able to call it work ;) Stock is super limited, so don't miss out on all the new Spring goodies! Shop now

http://www.littlemissdelicious.com/ourshop/cat_959910-Sweet-Spring-Collection.html

1 comment:

  1. I'm super excited for my Bumble Bee to arrive :D

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...