Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Events: Newcastle Roller Girls


Back in February I was asked if I'd like a stall at a Newcastle Roller Girls bout on Valentine's Day, and I jumped at the opportunity! I've always meant to go along to see what it's like but it's very rare I have spare time, so I couldn't wait to finally get a chance to see roller derby and call it work at the same time - and it did not disappoint!



It took a little while to get a grip of the rules, but once I did I was hooked. The roller girls moved so fast it was hard taking pictures, but it's definitely something I'd recommend everyone to go to. It was such a fun day out, and really exciting to watch!



 

I'll also have a stall at round 4 of the British Championships hosted by Newcastle Roller Girls this Sunday at Temple Park Leisure Centre in South Shields, and I genuinely can't wait. Hope to see some of you there! Check out the Facebook event for more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...