Wednesday, 10 December 2014

New Winter Wonderland Collection!

http://www.littlemissdelicious.com/ourshop/cat_925323-Winter-Wonderland.html

I've been super busy this past month working hard on a small festive line for Little Miss Delicious. Like Halloween, I was determined to make completely new designs this year and I'm so happy with the results!




The new Winter Wonderland Mini Collection is inspired by all things fun and festive, with a cute Little Miss Delicious touch. Each piece of jewellery is delicately hand sculpted from polymer clay, then hand painted and glazed for a shiny finish! No moulds or stencils are used in the creation of any LMD designs, so each piece is truly unique, making them the perfect gift this Christmas.
I've only made 3 pieces per design so the Collection is extremely limited, helping make each item that little bit more special. Shop the Collection now




And if that didn't spoil you guys enough, I've also added 6 new Greeting Cards to the website too! Five fun festive designs to help get you into the Christmas spirit and one new permanent one which might just be my new personal favourite since it's something I often have to say! Now the only question is, which card will you be sending this Christmas? Shop Greeting Cards now



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...