Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Events: Miss Manda's Vintage Fair, July 2014


At the start of the month my trusty cow print suitcase and I ventured to Sunderland to trade at Miss Manda's Vintage Fair and Craft Fair (and managed to get lost even though it's only an hour away from where I live - but let's just pretend that part didn't happen!)





It was such a fun day, and I was really impressed with the variety of stalls, and the venue was beautiful.

Vintageous Rags

Dark Secrets


Sew'd Up and Little Rockabilly Rebel

Ivy Apples Designs

Laura Parkin Handwoven Designs

Let it Reign

It's the first time in a while I've done a local event, but I had such a good time that I'll also have a stall at Miss Manda's August event in Newcastle too - hopefully see some of you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...