Saturday, 23 November 2013

Today's Workspace: Ain't No Party Like a Cute Felt Party


I've been trying to take at least one day off a week lately, but it's so difficult when what you do doesn't feel like work. So instead my day's off tend to be spent sewing instead - I find it super relaxing, and as I'm technically not supposed to be working, it means I can do everything at a much slower pace!

Since I've been stuck in bed most of this week due to an awful IC flare up and kidney infection, I decided it was the perfect opportunity to start working on a few new felt accessory designs, as well as re-stocking the most popular ones too. 

It took approximately 5 days in total to get all of this cut out since I'm a huge perfectionist, and it'll take at least another week to finish them all since I now have the mammoth task of cutting out 65 sets of eyes and cheeks, as well as sewing all the pieces together! It's a good thing I love my job ;)


I've also cut out a couple of Christmas themed felties, which will become the usual felt accessories as well as maybe a few tree decorations too! Now I just have to figure out how I can pack it all into my lunchbox without anything moving while I head over to the boyfriend's and take over his room with them instead!


Oh, and of course I couldn't resist running around the house putting the new felt nigiri on things and pretending they're eyebrows, including my Large Happy Cookie Plush Cushion! Never a dull day in the LMD studio



3 comments:

  1. The cookie cushion with added eyebrows is just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. bloated Carline jelisic Roya minutely bagashvili raac cholera rump
    jeux de online

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...