Sunday, 2 September 2012

Pet Lamb Patisserie's Grand Opening


A few weeks ago I got an order from the lovely ladies over at Pet Lamb Patisserie for custom cupcake hair clips for the opening of their amazing new store, and I jumped at the chance - mostly just so I had an excuse to go treat myself to some cake! ;)




Pet Lamb was set up by two best friends with a love of cake and only the finest, locally sourced ingredients. Their cute little bakery is located at Unit 165, Grainger Market in the heart of Newcastle, and it was so busy the whole time I was there! I'm not surprised though, they make the best cupcakes I've ever had, and I've definitely tried a lot! 



Although I only got there around noon, most of the cake had already sold out, and since they've opened I've heard so many people talking about it, even a certain well known magazine called Grazia! I'm so happy for them, as they're such lovely, hard working people and deserve all the success that's coming their way.



I was having a bad IC day, so sadly couldn't handle any of the chocolate cakes (perfect excuse to go back on a good day, though!). I settled for a salted caramel cupcake and a marshmallow one. I also went all out and treated myself to a peanut butter milkshake from Shakeaholic - total food heaven!



1 comment:

  1. I love the cake's from here!! Every time I'm in the toon I end up getting a few (for other people obv *cough*) nom nom nom!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...