Tuesday, 14 August 2012

WIWT: All That Glitters

Top: Old Skull Forever
Leggings: Black Milk
Necklace: FCUK
Earrings: Topshop
Bracelets: Disney Couture and Topshop

I used to have two very distinct styles - my 'Little Miss Delicious wardrobe' full of all things candy coloured, and what I wore in my own, non-Little Miss Delicious related time, which was a lot darker. While these styles have begun to merge on most days, on Saturday night I thought I'd go back to my old ways and embrace all the black and gold I have in my wardrobe!


I was mostly just looking for an excuse to wear my new bone earrings from Topshop, and I thought since they were a very overpowering accessory, that meant I had to throw lots more jewellery in the mix too ;)

You can also see my new hair colour quite clearly here too! I've been getting a bit bored of having blue hair, so I mixed a few dyes together to get a new greeny turquoise colour, and now I feel more like a mermaid than ever!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your hair, and as a fellow turquoise-haired girly, I say there aren't enough of us still! I get bored with all the pink haired girls out there...especially the non-alternative ones trying out colour for the first time and always going for pale pink.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...