Tuesday, 3 July 2012

York's Affordable Vintage Fair


This Sunday I packed the Little Miss Delicious suitcase and journeyed to York for the first time. It's only an hours journey, so I don't know why I've never been before! What I saw while rushing between the train station and The Hospitium seemed so beautiful (although I did get a little distracted watching rabbits in Museum Gardens), I'll definitely have to go back sometime so I can explore it properly.




I always love taking part in Judy's Affordable Vintage Fairs, as it's evident that they go out of their way to promote it and have a genuine love for vintage in the stalls that they book.





Little Miss Delicious got a lovely mention in The Yorker's article about the fair, which you can read online hereYou can also find me at Judy's at Spitalfields in August, and hopefully the Edinburgh event too!



2 comments:

  1. I might be selling at the Edinburgh event too, if I can find someone to help out on the stall with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yay! I usually always do events alone, so I understand how much of a pain it is. I'm happy to share a space though, if you'd be interested! xo

      Delete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...