Thursday, 5 July 2012

Make Jewellery Magazine's Blog of the Month


Be sure to pick up a copy of Make Jewellery Magazine this month to see a cheeky little article about my blog! It's available from WH Smiths, most local supermarkets and online.


'Maxine Ashleigh, the designer behind Little Miss Delicious, serves up tasty treats on her blog, sharing her scrumptious food-themed clay jewellery and felt accessories. “I love the freedom to write about anything,” she says. “I share news and pictures from Little Miss Delicious and personal events too.” This creates a link with her readers, giving them a behind-the-scenes look into what she does and the processes behind them. “People get to see the amount of work that goes into my jewellery and I can answer questions I frequently get emailed. Also, by adding a link to my website I get a lot of additional traffic, which is a nice little bonus!” Maxine's jewellery is rapidly growing in popularity and this is partly due to her ability to connect with likeminded people and companies, “I think my favourite thing about blogging is all the lovely people I have met along the way!”'



2 comments:

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...