Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Today's Workspace: Creative Chaos


I think I scared the delivery man by running to the door the minute I saw his van pull up, but it was totally worth it! I'm absolutely in love with the new Little Miss Delicious tote bags (which are already up on the website here!).

However, when it came to finding somewhere to store them in my studio, I opened the door to be greeted by this:

I have a pretty big work room, but it still just doesn't seem like I have enough space! I've been cleaning and organising all day, but I think an Ikea trip may be in order. Now that the products I stock are becoming more varied than just jewellery, I could really do with a handy storage unit for the dresses, cardigans and tote bags. 

Fellow crafters - how do you store all your stock/materials?



4 comments:

  1. My storage techniques leave a lot to be desired ;) I won't even go there!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Mine used to be so organised, I don't know what's happened! xo

      Delete
  2. I have a flat pack plastic wardrobe/cupboard from dunhelm its grand as its got door on i can close to keep it looking tidy. Apart from that its. Mish mass of all colours materials and fun/quirky things that make the room look ''me' :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, that's a good idea! A mix of colours is always good, when I have a studio I can paint etc my colour scheme is just going to be 'bright'! haha xo

      Delete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...