Thursday, 14 June 2012

My Love Is Bigger Than A Honda

So those of you who follow on Twitter/Facebook or have signed up to the Little Miss Delicious mailing list will know that the American Collection was launched a few weeks ago. I brought it out a little earlier than I wanted to coincide with the UK items I made for the Jubilee, but now the royal celebrations are over, I thought it was time to focus on the good old USA again!

For the second part of my American collection, I really want to take inspiration from the Viva Las Vegas rockabilly festival I attended, especially the car show. After hours of looking at pretty cars (and listening to a lot of Bruce Springsteen), I still haven't managed to find the perfect classic car to turn into a necklace/ring combo. HOWEVER, I have found quite frankly the most amazing thing I've ever seen. You may think that is a slight exaggeration, but mookiegifts.com has made me a very happy lady. I admit, I'd be a lot happier if I could actually afford them, but thankfully I'm happy window shopping. Until I have my own house to decorate, at least ;) What has me so impressed, you ask? Well feast your eyes on these!



This amazing pink leather couch is a replica of a classic Cadillac car! It's body is finished with fiberglass to make it look just like a real car, and the seat cushions are even in the Little Miss Delicious company colours. Too cool!


They even have a 1957 Chevy bar table! I'm very partial to a bit of turquoise, so this has definitely been added to my wishlist for my future house. 

I love the idea of having themed rooms, they just have so much personality to them. If you could decorate any (or all!) rooms in your house with a theme, what would it be?



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...