Thursday, 10 May 2012

America Part 1: Vegas, Baby!


So last month I had a little trip to America, and got to meet lots of amazing people and eat far too much delicious food. The first place we visited was Vegas, and I think I could quite happily live there - specifically in the hotel that looks like a Disney castle!

I went with the lovely Stephanie Lee, Cervena Fox, Kandy K, Annabelle from Violaceous Latex and Rosie from No Regrets Photography to Viva Las Vegas, a rockabilly weekender that is held every year around Easter. It was so much fun, and also really nice to see so many people dressed up all the time! I definitely felt at home there in my Glamour Bunny dresses. 


American's apparently love their Newcastle Brown Ale!

Richard Cheese was definitely one of my highlights

With the lovely Sabina Kelley

The beautiful Raquel Reed. How good would she look in Little Miss Delicious jewels? ;)

With the super cute Amelia Nightmare and Cervena Fox

It was so lovely to see Sinderella Rockafella, but also very surreal bumping into lots of my favourite UK girls in Vegas! I'm a little sad I didn't get pictures with the Wonderful Women ladies, but I'm sure I'll be visiting London to see them again soon enough!

No Regrets Photography became my adopted mother during my time  in America, I'm so glad I got to meet such a talented, lovely lady. And have a little photoshoot with her too, but that's a whole other blog post!

On the last night in Vegas I finally got to see the strip!

After Vegas we headed to LA then New York. I'll definitely be going back to Viva next year, it was so much fun. And Vegas really inspired me to want to create a new American themed collection, especially seeing all the pretty things on the strip. I'm still drawing up ideas, so if there is anything you'd like to see in the collection, just let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...