Thursday, 2 February 2012

WIWT: Ice Cream and Polka Dots

Top: H&M
Shorts: Miss Selfridge
Tights: Pretty Polly

One of my goals for this year was to start doing outfit posts, so here is what I wore for a little shopping trip and milkshake outing (I've become completely addicted to the peanut butter milkshake at Stateside Diner - so good!). Apologies for the terrible webcam picture, I really need to invest in a good camera and tripod, but at the minute every spare penny is going towards my trip to London Edge this weekend.

I'm getting very excited for London Edge now - it's going to be my 3rd time at the show and hopefully my best yet. And if exhibiting there wasn't enough, while in London I'm also going to be visiting lots of my favourite people and going to see Dropkick Murphys, a band I've been wanting to see live for years. I can't wait!



6 comments:

  1. Ooh such a cute outfit!! Good luck with LE and yay you found your gig tickets?? :D

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      This is really embarrassing to admit... but I emailed them and they hadn't actually dispatched them. So I spent weeks looking for something I never actually had! Thankfully they've arrived safely now so I can just enjoy the gig and pretend my mild breakdown over losing the tickets never happened ;D xo

      Delete
  2. Girlll the need to photograph you is getting stronger and stronger! You look amaze!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We definitely need to get something arranged <3 xo

      Delete
  3. ooft thats a lovely outfit!! Where are the shorts from?

    Heather

    www.astoldbyheather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I seem to have a slight addiction to high waisted shorts! I got them from Miss Selfridge last year :) xo

      Delete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...