Friday, 3 February 2012

I Wish All Tea Came In Elephant Shaped Teapots

I'm becoming slightly addicted to Tea Sutra. Not only do they have the most delicious chai tea (as well as a HUGE selection of other teas), but they also have the most adorable teapots I've ever seen.


After a very stressful week getting everything prepared for London Edge, I thought it might clear my head to get out of the house for an hour or two. You know it's bad when even your grandad emails you telling you to chill out! So I figured it was the perfect excuse to have a tea outing and catch up with a friend/make them listen to my crazy rantings about the trade show. 


My lovely friend Toni turned up wearing my Onigiri Sushi Necklace, which was a nice little confidence boost! Thankfully she loved Tea Sutra as much as me, so hopefully that means lots more visits in the future. Anywhere that has cute teapots and trees covered in fairy lights is an instant winner in my books. 




2 comments:

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...