Monday, 19 December 2011

Retail Therapy

Whoever says retail therapy doesn't work is clearly shopping at the wrong places.

I've been stuck in bed unable to move from kidney pain for 2 days now, and while my Dexter DVDs have been keeping me company (never seen it before yesterday - totally addicted now!), it's still not the most fun situation. So I thought I'd treat myself to some pretty new things to cheer me up! I haven't really bought anything for myself since THAT lingerie set, so thought I was due a good shop, and getting Christmas money early was the perfect excuse.

My fashion lately has been a bit all over the place; most days I live in shorts and a vest top, but I still love an excuse to wear a pretty dress, and I think my recent purchases reflect this a little bit too much!


I got 3 new awesome vests from Disturbia, thanks to their 'grab bag' offer. They're pretty much my favourite clothing company at the moment! And I also couldn't resist an amazing print by Godmachine too - which now lives proudly on my wall. My love of Godmachine's work then led me to The Cult of Original Sin, where I bought this amazing top.  


I then realised I'd bought many a vest, but no dresses so decided to balance that out with a little trip to ASOS. I think I might wear the red dress for Christmas Day, what do you think?



2 comments:

  1. Those dresses are all gorgeous, deffo wear the red one on Christmas day!! :D

    So sorry to hear you're so poorly at the moment, hope it eases up a bit by Christmas, at least you have good old Dexter, I love that show so much. 1st and 4th seasons are too amazing for words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I'm a little bit in love with it :)

      Season 4 was definitely my favourite, even if it did break my heart a little. The cliff hanger at the end of the 6th season has made me desperate to see the new episodes though. September seems so far away! xo

      Delete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...