Sunday, 18 December 2011

Photoshoots: Ruby True by Justine Louise Photography

I was so excited when Ruby True asked if I'd like to be involved with a shoot for Sugarpill Cosmestics, as Shrinkle has been a big inspiration for me for a long time now. Then when she mentioned Justine Louise and Tabitha Adams were going to be involved too, I was so happy I would be working with my ultimate dream team! 





You can view more photoshoot pictures in these blog posts and on the Little Miss Delicious Facebook page.
Model: Ruby True
Jewellery and Accessories: Little Miss Delicious



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so happy I got to collaborate with so many talented people all in one shoot xo

      Delete
  2. These photos are gorgeous! And the jewellery's pretty cool too xx

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...