Friday, 23 September 2011

It's Been A While!

Sorry it's been so long since my last update, everything went very crazy for a while! I broke up with the boy I was living with, and things went very sour very quickly.

Because of this, and my increasingly often kidney doom, I've moved back up to Newcastle to live with my parents for a while. I need to have some down time where I can just concentrate on my business and not have to deal with other people's drama! I'm loving being back home. I've missed how much nicer it is to live in the north, but it's sad to leave so many lovely people behind. 

On a more positive note, despite all the illness the past year, I passed my Law degree! I even got a message on Twitter from one of the ceremonies camera men complimenting my hair, haha.

Then a few days after, the lovely people at London Edge let me go along despite all the recent problems, and I had an absolutely amazing time.

Just thought I'd let you guys know I'm actually still alive!



3 comments:

  1. Glad to see your ok Maxine. Will you be going to london for Halloween TG? Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay welcome back lovely! Glad you're enjoying being back home. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lovelies! Yes, I'm hoping to go to the Halloween TG :) Just need to speak to Annabelle about my outfit! xo

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...