Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Events: London Edge, September 2011

After the last London Edge, I jumped at the chance to do it again. However, due to problems in my personal life everything seemed to get in the way and in the end I had to pull out for the September show. A week before it was due to take place, I got a lovely phone call from the organisers saying how bad they felt for all the recent events that had taken place, and we arranged a way for me to be able to exhibit.

I was so overwhelmed by their generosity and excited to go, that it never really occurred to me that due to graduation I only had 5 days to prepare, and as my landlord messed me around with my deposit I only had a £40 budget. Safe to say, I had the most stressful few days of my life preparing for it, but it was all worth it in the end. 



With my amazing models Ruby True, Amie Conradine-Gisbon and Cervena Fox

The lovely Rachels Wonders Jewellery

The very talented Sacred Stitches

My amazing neighbour, Prong Jewellery, with Sophia Landi, Morrigan Hel and Miss Katie 


I look so short compared to the glamorous ladies Lucy Fur and Frankii Wilde!

The lovely Felicity from Now, Voyager and her beautiful model Betty D'Light

With the very lovely Aisling Grace

Rayna Terror, Lucy Fur and Betty D'Light




It was so lovely to see lots of people that I usually don't get to spend time with because of distance, as well as meeting so many companies I personally admire. It's also led to lots of exciting new stockists, which will be announced as soon as the products are finished! 



2 comments:

  1. I love your yellow dress it looks amazing with you blue hair. I certainly don't think I could pull that off! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I pretty much live in Glamour Bunny - they make the best fitting dresses I've ever worn! xo

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...