Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Shop Update: Price Increase

The main reason I focused on the work that goes into my designs in the last blog post was to give you an idea of how valuable the jewellery you are purchasing actually is. It's not something that is imported or made through a quick and easy process, but instead it's created from scratch with a lot of time and care.

Because of this, prices will be increasing on June 20th 2011 to better reflect the hard work that goes into creating each piece, and to allow me to use better materials in terms of the jewellery findings and fabric.

I hope you can all understand why it needs to be done, and hopefully value your Little Miss Delicious goodies that little bit more knowing just how much of myself goes into every single item I make!




No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...