Saturday, 30 April 2011

Taking a Break


 Apologies for the lack of updates, the above picture pretty much sums up my life at the moment! With dissertation deadlines next week and exams the week after, I have lots and lots of revising to do to ensure I pass this degree.

Unfortunately, this means my website is currently in vacation mode and no new orders will be processed until 20/05/11. My Etsy and Folksy shops will also be closed until 20/05/11.  However, a list of stockists will be up on the website soon, so you can still get your Little Miss Delicious fix!

All current orders are suffering a slight delay, but I'm working very hard to get everything out as soon as possible. If your order is overdue, expect to receive it within the next week :)

I'll be back stronger than ever as soon as the exams are over, and expect lots of special offers and giveaways to celebrate the end of my degree! I already have big plans and lots of new designs in the works, so make sure you sign up to the mailing list to hear all about it in June.

I apologise for this and any inconvenience caused, but unfortunately running a business and trying to pass a degree while still suffering from kidney problems is just not possible anymore. I hope you can understand! 




4 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK with everything.
    I didn't realise you were in your studies. I was still at uni when i started tempsec too. You're doing well, supergirl! Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you worry lil miss, your degree is most important right now and your jewellery will still be flying off the shelves when you get back to it :D
    Good luck with all your work/exams xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the last few months at uni only too well :-S All the best with the work and looking forward to seeing all your new things soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with your exams!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...