Saturday, 26 March 2011

Events: Twinkie Chan Book Signing


I've been a big fan of Twinkie Chan's work for a long time now, so jumped at the chance to attend her book signing at All the Fun of the Fair


 After a haircut that took longer than expected, we arrived a little late and everyone was sitting quietly crocheting, and as I can't crochet I felt very awkward! I'm so bad socially anyway, so I ate cupcakes, shyly said hello then left to go get lunch. I definitely regret not staying longer now though - I may have to learn to crochet just in case!




2 comments:

  1. I had to mention that the first pictures is a classic Twinkie Chan stinkyface!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! It was lovely meeting you :) xo

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...