Friday, 25 March 2011

Events: Lingerie Sample Sale


 Yesterday me and the boy had a lovely trip to Shoreditch, and when I walked past Playful Promises I knew with such an amazing window display I just had to go in!



The store is beautiful, and their lovely lingerie selection is so well laid out, with a little table full of goodies that caught my eye straight away - I'm a sucker for anything with candy stripes.


And the best news? Starting today at 11am the Playful Promises Boutique is housing an amazing lingerie sample sale featuring not just their products, but also the beautiful brands Kiss Me Deadly, Ell and Cee and Ayten Gasson. They're selling a huge range of sizes, so definitely worth getting yourself down to grab some amazing lingerie for a fraction of the price!

When? Friday 25th March - Monday 28th March at 11:00-19.00
Where? Playful Promises Boutique, 136 Bethnal Green Road, London, E2 6DG



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...