Saturday, 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Thank you all so much for your support this past year and helping Little Miss Delicious become what it is! It means so much to me that people like what I make, and hopefully I can continue to grow the company this year and take the plunge and do it full time this summer onwards! I have a feeling 2011 is going to be the best year yet :)

I'm not one for new year resolutions, because I always think if you want to do something that badly you should just do it. Plus, new years resolutions are generally made to be broken! Instead I set myself little goals for the year ahead. For example, one of the goals last year was to read 50 new books, which I successfully achieved and loved doing. I don't know how I survived so long without reading the beautiful words of Jane Eyre!

This year my goal is to build the company enough by May so I can do it full time when I leave University. It's always been a dream of mine, but this is the first time it may actually be possible and I've never been happier.

We spent New Years Eve at the steps of Alexandra Palace, watching all the fireworks across London. It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. We could see the fireworks at the London Eye and they were just amazing; they lit up the whole sky. There were also a few fireworks at Alexandra Palace itself, and lots of people were setting off Chinese lanterns, which was so pretty to see.


How did you welcome in the new year?




4 comments:

  1. I think little goals are definitely the way to do it, and reading 50 books is a good'un too, I'm a total bookworm!

    Good luck with your goals for 2011, I'm sure you'll achieve them! I love everything in your Etsy shop!

    Xx Happy New Year xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's just a lot more achievable and something I would do anyway :)

    I'm definitely glad I decided to revisit all the classics! And I travel a lot for fairs etc so reading is a lot more productive than just looking out the window haha.

    Thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year lovely!
    Glad you had a great night! We had a party at a friend's house and 80 people turned up! :o We could hardly move but it was amazing, so many old faces.

    I'm sure LMD will continue to do well and you'll be doing it fulltime no problem! I'll keep everything crossed for you.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year!

    Wow, how did they manage to fit 80 people in their home?! Very impressive haha.

    Aww, thank you :) xo

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...