Friday, 7 January 2011

Feature Friday: Katie Cakes

As you can probably guess, I'm all about the sweet tooth so I'm amazed this is the first food based Feature Friday but I just had to share the amazing creations of Katie Cakes!

Katie, one half of Pet Lamb Patisserie, blogs all about her food adventures, with each one looking more delicious than the last. She regularly posts her recipes too so you can try them yourselves!

Ice Cream Cupcakes

Cinnamon Buns

Toasted Almond Lemon Bars

Strawberry Cupcakes


I think this is my favourite creation by Katie so far, I'm a sucker for anything with strawberries! What's yours?

You can find Katie and Pet Lamb Patisserie here:



3 comments:

  1. Wow! They look scrummy!! And totally wonderful photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, thank you so much for this feature. You've made my day <3

    Katie xox

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...