Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Looking Forward - 2011

This year has been amazing, thank you to everyone that has supported me since I set up last December! It's been inspiring to meet everyone at events and I really appreciate all of your feedback and lovely comments.

I'm so excited that next summer onwards I will be doing this full time, something tells me 2011 is going to be the best year yet! This means I have a lot of big plans in mind for Little Miss Delicious, and hopefully it will make your experiencce as a customer even better :)

- Stock availability: I will be aiming to make enough stock so orders can be posted immediately, meaning no more waiting times!

- Packaging: All items will now come readily gift wrapped, in a little box with the Little Miss Delicious logo on top of it, a cute little organza bag or wrapped in delicate tissue paper depending on the item.

- Fabric: I will also be selling a lot more fabric items, including the felt accessories which have proved a hit at fairs!


- Events: Next year I won't be doing as many events, but when I do there will be a lot more on offer, and prettier displays!


- Wholesale: I will also be more available to take on wholesale offers, so if you know of a store that you think would benefit from having my designs, let me know! I'll also be at London Edge, so make sure you come say hi if you're there :)




2 comments:

  1. kaylee_loves_barbie_not@hotmail.co.uk15 December 2010 at 18:48

    I love ur stuff n cant wait 2 see wot other cute n gawjus stuff u going 2 make x

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...