Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Outfit Post: Winter Wardrobe

>It's approaching that nasty time of year where its dark before 7pm and the weather is constantly miserable. But it is also the perfect excuse for a new wardrobe!

Tara Starlet, £75.00

After seeing a beautiful red checkered cape in Look magazine, I became a little obsessed. But after hunting for it for nearly 2 weeks I had to accept that it just didn't exist. I'm so glad I never found it, because when I stumbled across this cape from Tara Starlet I knew I needed it in my life!

Dorothy Perkins, £30

I'm completely obsessed with anything deer related, so when I walked past Dorothy Perkins and saw this cardigan, I just knew I had to buy it!

Asos, £45

I've been hunting for boots since last winter, but just wouldn't find any I liked. Then I saw these pretties. Obviously, that meant I also needed some over the knee socks, and lots of new pretty tights!

Now I need to spend money on food and other sensible things for a few weeks rather than outfits (although as my friend puts it if I do have to live in poverty, at least I'll be warm and stylish), but as soon as I can afford it, I think I need to get these boots from H&M too. My life is definitely lacking in boots!

And of course, no list of winter shopping would be complete without vintage shopping! I got the cutest, warmest jumpers ever at the London Vintage Fair, but sadly I have no pictures. You'll just have to go there yourself next month, and hopefully I'll have a stall for my jewellery then too!

What have you been buying?



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...