Friday, 22 October 2010

Today's Workspace


Today has been a very very busy day! The huge pile of parcels you see are orders that are ready to be posted, and all the pieces in front of them are finished and either waiting to be photographed or packaged up ready to be sent away to a customer or model. Phew!

People always ask if I get hungry making food based jewellery, and I think the packet of Jammie Dodgers answers that question for me ;)

Oh, and I would definitely NOT recommend putting your cup of tea right in front of your water to clean paint brushes! The amount of times I nearly put a paint brush in my tea is just embarrassing.

What you can't see is my laptop beside me that has been constantly playing Disney films for the past few days. My head is now full of love stories and happy ever afters!



2 comments:

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...