Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Events: Tattoo Jam 2010

Despite frantically painting, glazing and sewing for 3 days solid before Tattoo Jam, it went really well! I wish I'd had a chance to make more things, but I'm still learning as I go along. It was the first big event I've done so at least now I know for next time the amount of stock etc I need to take.

I had a great weekend and met lots of lovely people! I've also came back with A LOT of pretty things, which I'll do a seperate blog about later. For now, here's a few pictures of the space I shared with Call Me Betty!

The pretty cupcake candles you can see on the stall are by the lovely Miss Boo's Bootique.

While I was there, I also saw many pretty models and artists, including Miss Ruby Fortune and Anna Fur Laxis ! I also met the beautiful Megan Massacre - I've been a big fan of her modelling work and tattooing for years now and she was even more amazing in person!



I forgot how much I enjoy doing events, hopefully I'll have the chance to do more once I go back to London later this month.



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...