Friday, 23 July 2010

Feature Friday: Dolls and Molls

I think it's really important for independent creatives and companies support each other, and so out of this came the idea of Feature Friday!

What better way to begin this regular addition to the blog than by doing a feature on the lovely local brand Dolls and Molls?


I met them at a fair I took part in a while ago and since then they have provided me with so much help and advice! I even had the pleasure of modelling their gorgeous jewellery for them earlier this week. I can't wait to show you guys the results.

Emily finds the cutest charms and trinkets and then turns them into beautiful jewellery.


I've become obsessed with cameo necklaces and pastel colours recently, so I definitely had to make the above green necklace the newest addition to my jewellery box! The whole shop has a lovely fairytale feel to it, and with products such as Serendipity and So Charming, you can't help but fall in love with their dreamy designs.

Be sure to check out their website and Etsy store! You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter.





3 comments:

  1. Great idea Maxine!

    We've had the pleasure of sharing a few events with Dolls & Molls and are event supplying their wedding with our infamous PB&J slices! :D

    I love those necklaces!

    Katie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning story there. What occurred after? Take care!

    Also visit my web blog :: Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoah this weblog is fantastic i love studying your articles.
    Keep up the great work! You recognize, a lot of persons are looking around for this information, you could aid them greatly.


    my site ... Louis Vuitton Handbags

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...