Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Today's Workspace: Supplies

I thought it'd be a cute idea to show you where I store all of my craft supplies and works in progress for my first blog post! I warn you now, I have a BIG obsession with boxes and bags...

This is my favourite thing I own, so what better place to start than by showing you it? A friend made me this box for Christmas to store all my crafts stuff in, and I absolutely love it!

Yes, I'm a serious hoarder! When it comes to jewellery, I'm ridiculously organised. Everything is in a bag, in a bag, in a bag.



I'm also a huge fan of birdcages. I think they're so pretty! So naturally it makes it ok to buy one to stick knitting needles in... doesn't it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...